LOCKSMITH WANTED! - Reward Offered
We describe ourselves as decent folk and are a family friendly business. We operate our business fairly and with a good work ethic. We treat our staff well with regular bonuses and incentives, and are fairly flexible regarding working hours. We are looking for someone with the same work ethic and values as we have.
Pay and inclusions:
- A vehicle
- Double time paid for after hours work + Bonus
- On-going training
- Regular incentives/rewards
- Yearly performance based bonus
- Very competitive hourly rate
This is your opportunity to join a growing locksmith business with a view to managing your own territory in the future. As an incentive we are also offering the right person an opportunity to be paid a percentage of the company profits each year as a bonus.
Local Locksmiths has operated a successful mobile business for over 12 years and has a glowing reputation for workmanship in the industry.
The position will suit someone that has some experience, either an apprentice with at least 2 years training and able to work independently or a fully qualified locksmith that is looking for a change and perhaps some added responsibility with a generous hourly rate and remuneration package based on experience.
We put our hand to jobs that other locksmiths might shy away from, so there is the opportunity for plenty of variety in this role, if you have good handyman skills, boat building, cabinet making, engineering, wood turning or electrical experience then this will be an advantage but is not necessary.
Our company prides itself on its professionalism and reputation, but are not afraid to have a little fun along the way, the suitable candidate must therefore demonstrate the following attributes:
- Customer focused and a can do attitude
- Self motivated
- Attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills and ability to think outside the box
- Competent and professional workmanship
- Finesse on the tools (we are perfectionists at our trade)
- Honest and reliable (a police check and other references will be required)
- Good time management
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage under pressure, and make on the spot decisions
- Flexibility to be on call and manage afterhours calls and jobs on a rostered basis
- Flexibility to work required hours to get the job done when needed
- A good work ethic
Must have relevant qualifications and training, a current, clean New Zealand Drivers license and be either a NZ resident or have a valid visa to work.
Count me in - How do I apply?
We are all about making life easy. Click on APPLY NOW and it will take you to our contact page
You can call us or email us
Want to learn more about us?
Jumping ship can take some courage, and you want to know who you are going to be working for right? . Click on LEARN MORE and it will take you to our about page
Related Trade Me Job Locksmith Vacancies
Perhaps being a Locksmith for us is not what you are looking for, but here’s a list of other Locksmith vacancies around the country you might want to check out.
If you want to find out more about who we are and what we do, head over to our home page.